www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Poetry - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

The Embrace by R Bennett Okerstrom (10)
"This is truly beautiful ... the image of a newborn vampire awakening to the lust for blood ... very powerful" -- Judith.
"Thanks Judith. I'm taking a rest from vampire tales and wanted to leave the readers with something new. Something that they can use to grow from." -- R. Bennett .
"This is one of the best I've seen! Very deep! Excellent work R. Bennett! A real treat for the readers as always, and an inpiration to other writers I'm sure!" -- JM.
"I write, therefore I inspire." -- R. Bennett .
"Nice work. I'll be trying to review a lot more of the poetry on this website and yours has helped to open my eyes." -- Jack Brown.
"Well you've done it again. The structure, the descriptive language...all so impressive! You definitely inspire me and I hope I am learning well. " -- Michelle.
"Thanks Jack and Michelle! I'm glad that I can inspire you! Nothing makes a writer feel more self-worth than when his/her readers compliment their work. I'm glad you two like it. I'm particularly fond of this piece. It sounds like I've achieved my goals with it." -- R. Bennett .
"Interesting, yes. Have to admit, I'm not really into the vampire thing--witches and werewolves are much more my style." -- mia angello, WI.
"Another fine tale of the blood thirsty undead. The birth of a vampire. Amazing." -- The Reviewer.
"Thanks, both of you." -- R. Bennett.


Holding On To Life by L A Winterburn (10)
"wasn't this called something else before? It's still brilliant!" -- John.
"Yes it was john i just thought this title fitted it better. Thanks for notticeing tho :-)" -- the author.
"Just to say, I think the last`s line is rhythmically clumsy, and too much of a throwaway punchline." -- Peter Rivendell.
"WOW Peter thanx for notticeing, and of course for telling me. I had my suspicions on the last line as i didn't think it was that great either. I was kinda struggling with it and i think it does need a rethink. But it just goes to show that if you think a peice of work you have done is great and you dont think you could make ay changes in it then it most probally is. But then again if you think just the odd thing here and ther needs changeing then otherpeople are bound to nottice it as well. Oh by the way did you read down the first letter of every line?" -- The author.
"I think it's brilliant and so are you." -- Honey Bee.
"I have changed the last line now well not changed it as much just sort of edited where the punchline is. does that make it sound any better?" -- the author.
"This is really good...something brought me back to it a second time and then I realized that the letters down the side spell something. It was captivating, frightening, excellent!" -- Jason.
"i don't know why i seem to think of your poems as oldies and prosies. people may not agree with this but, i know in the near future, poems are not going to be like this anymore. maybe the natter poems that gives more than needed, if you know what i mean. oh and that last line, still doesn't fit with the poem. " -- lori-ann.
"I dont agreee with you Lori Ann, I think that the author really captured an internal fear and created this piece in a way that aesthetically looked pleasing as well. I think the last line is perfect in the sense that it takes the reader from the fear and desperation of the body of the poem and moves into an almost comical ending. I think it's excellent." -- Michelle.
"*****I really liked this, it's really good.I liked your choice of words. I also agree with Michelle's review,about the ending line." -- d donely.


The Netherworld by Stuart Eric Longridge (3)
"Should this be 'curious' I looked in the dictionary, I wasn't sure if it was a word I was unfamiliar with but it wsn't listed so I'm guessing it's a typo. It's sad when kids lose their innocence isn't it and this poem highlights it perfectly. I was furious when my son's school told him that I was lying to him and there wwas no such thing as Father christmas, and that Christmas was only about Jesus. My son came home in tears, he was five and could possibly have had another couple of years of 'magic'. they had no right to take that from him. Well thought out poem. " -- Sooz, Dalton-in-furness, England, Cumbria.
"AA/BB CC/DD mixin it up a bit, yo yo. Agreed with Sooz, often other important aspects of life are trampled in the name of the all important "truth"" -- Milton, London, UK.
"A nice little Irish fairytail, done very olde style; well written...are you published?" -- Brian O Neil.


Supa Computa by Stuart Eric Longridge (2)
"I'm no expert, poetry's not really my thing, but I suppose this is pretty crude as far as 'perfect' poetry goes, but I enjoyed the sentiments behind it. I was reading a thing about 'the end is nigh' in the paper just this morning and it listed all the expert opinions about how and when the world will end, it made amusing reading and these people are the ones at the cutting edge of science! Not the best poem I've ever read but it made me think, thanks. " -- Sooz, Dalton-in-furness, England, Cumbria.
"Yeah i just wrote this quickly for a bit of fun,i dont consider my stuff poetry,id rather call it rhyming rants,Its all about making people think outside the media movie and the so-called official statments which are handed out from 19 Downing street and the shite house DC.BUT THANKS." -- Stu the writer.


Gone by Peter Rivendell (4)
"The voices can be hard to ignore. The darkness draws you in. " -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"Well, yes? But is it any good (fishing deperately)." -- Peter Rivendell.
""Only that that love couldn`t help me,""Passed shop windows that look as if they might be full of dreamt of treasures."Take the repeating words out of these 2 lines. Other than that, leave it alone. It's great. Try reading Tiny Voices. That's my take on the same thing, I think you'd like it." -- Sylvia Browne.
"Oh my God! Did I write this (looks to see)Peter this is great and I can relate so much. I may send this to someone in an email with your name as the author of course. AMAZING! Really touched me...." -- Michelle.


Winter Wind by Judith Goff (12)
"This was very powerful Judith! You are never alone though. He will always be in your heart." -- JM.
"I think you should use punctuation in this one. There are a lot of questions that go without marks....question marks are our friends..." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"Yes, Master ... it is done ... but where is my review, R Bennett??" -- Judith.
"Thank you so much, JM ... and yes, he will be" -- Judith .
"Beautiful piece of work, one that needs to be spoken aloud. Well done, you do have a firm grasp of how to work words Judith." -- Jack Brown.
"Thank you so much, Jack ... lately the words just seem to have no end ... hope it lasts" -- Judith .
"That WAS the review!" -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"Oh ..." -- Judith.
"lol at R. hehe...I like this poem, good imagery!" -- Michelle.
"I could say some great things about this poem, but Im afriad the other reviews are better and more to the point than I could be. Something about this poem just strikes me... I believe it would have a very powerful ring to it when read aloud... I liked it, you certainly do have a way with words" -- Miles Tugman.
"Thanks for the review, Michelle, and yes, R is quite the jester, isn't he??? LOL" -- Judith.
"Miles ... I very much appreciate your review of Winter Wind ... I look forward to hearing more from you, I hope you will read more of my work soon ..." -- Judith.


Where? by Judith Goff (6)
"Excellent ending! " -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"As always, R Bennett, thank you (:o)" -- Judith.
"Judith, this is beautiful!" -- Michelle.
"Thank you, Michelle" -- Judith .
"The images are soft, and the rhythms are gentle. It has good flow and powerful images of longing." -- Mia Angello, WI.
"Thank you, Mia, I always welcome your reviews ..." -- Judith.


Vamp by Judith Goff (9)
"Careful. Your ambition to create these is starting to take the true purpose out of your writing. They are becoming less personal and therefore less effective. You don't have to write to appease the reviewers on Storymania. Don't get too carried away with this subject. You are far to talented to succomb to someone elses desires." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"That should say, "You are far too talented to succumb to someone else's desires." A minor keyboard glitch. " -- R. Bennett.
"A keyboard glitch, huh? I'll let that one slide, Monsieur Editor! (;o) Perhaps you are right, but I wrote this one on a whim late last night, sort of in answer to JAG's humorous piece (:o)" -- Judith .
"female vampire 'eh, kinda gives new meaning to "suck me" (sorry about that but after your language I think you were owed)" -- Just A Guy.
"Language, JAG???? Not sure I get the reference ??? I did enjoy your piece, I wasn't trashing it " -- Judith .
"Judith, sorry, sorry, sorry - i misread corksucker when you reviewed the 'c' word thingy. guess we know where my mind lurks and the thought you were trashing this one never entered my mind - now i owe you" -- JAG.
"JAG, no harm, no foul (:o) That movie just happens to be one of my favorites !!!!!" -- Judith .
"Hey JG! I just got done sending RB a message about you, me, and him possibly collaborating on a long poem together, a poem in three parts. What do you think?! Doc" -- doc byron, boresville, usa, ind.
"Hey, Doc, sorry it took so long ... only collaborated once and it just didn't work ... sorry" -- Judith.


Vampire Wedding by David B Doc Byron (5)
"Yo Doc! You spelled veins wrong! Sorry, but I couldn't resist it. You also have piqued me with the line, "as time stands still for us, time, and space". Sorry for the need to always be an editor, but that line confuses me. How about "as time stands still for us - perpetual space" or "infinite space" ? Just a thought. " -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"Nice one Doc, enjoyed it thoroughly." -- Jack Brown.
"I loved it Doc! Great job!" -- JM.
"Glad to see a post from you, Doc ... and you know how I feel about vampires ... Especially liked this line "You take me in your arms, engulf my soul"" -- Judith.
"WOW Doc ...loved it!!! The last stanza, WOW, so powerful and realistic. Brilliant!" -- Michelle.


Trees by David B Doc Byron (5)
"Fairly good. Nice rhythm" -- Jack Brown.
"Veins, veins and more veins. " -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"I like the intensity of this poem, but not the last line...maybe the cold lonely fights the firey limbs image. I suggest editing it to "from the burning penetration of the lonely tree."" -- Mia Angello, WI.
"I hate to be the one who must say this, but this poem is one big clich�, coiled around an annoyingly inexperienced attempt to rhyme and make everything fit into a fixed paradigm of perfection. Try variations on things like "fate unfolds" and "blood runs cold". Reading these leaves me wanting the situation and emotions shown differently. If you're aiming for a younger audience, bravo...if you're aiming for one older one, I'd suggest a massive revision. As for the rhyming, write the poem first using your imaginative voice, be only semi-conscious that it is supposed to rhyme...that way, the language will sound less forced." -- Dark Matter, Amherst, MA, USA.
"Not bad... although it kinda freaked me out!!" -- mary.


Time Again by P M (2)
"This was good ... created a mood in very few words" -- Judith Goff.
"Subtle and interesting. Good work." -- Jack Brown.


The Traveller by L A Winterburn (4)
"Wouldn't it be nice to be that wealthy?? " -- Karen.
"Such sweet dreams, but bear in mind J Lo probably has a diva attitude, and think of the cockroaches, mosquitos and lose bowels. there now doesn't a pint down the pub with the lads sound attractive? Now then if you've got a ticket going spare I'll buy it cheap :-)" -- Sooz, Dalton-in-furness, England, Cumbria.
"Hissssssssssssssss......back off Sooz" -- the missus.
"Ehmm..m. Sehr gut Seite! Ich sage innig..!:) bmw" -- BMW, ..., ..., ....


The Plan by L A Winterburn (8)
"LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!" -- Michelle.
"Cool play on words" -- Ginny.
"Love the change...GREAT WORK!" -- Michelle.
"Brilliant piece, well done." -- Jack Brown.
"This is awesome! Really makes you think about vampires or any creature taking over the world. I'll be on the look out" -- Nicole.
"Thanks for the review Nicole and that was the idea hehe" -- the author.
"you are lucky that you always get good reviews.i have to admitt that i like it, most people wouldn't think this is an oldie but...oh well." -- lori-ann.
"Can you please explain to me what you mean by an oldie. You seem to say that in every review you have done for me" -- the author.


The Memory Book by Judith Goff (13)
"This was beautiful Judith! It really grabbed my heart. Nice work!" -- JM.
"Thank you, JM ... I was hoping this would resonate with some ..." -- Judith.
"I can't relate to it personally, but it was very good! :-)" -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"I knew some could relate to this more than others, R Bennett. But I'm glad you found it good inspite of that! (:o)" -- Judith .
"Very well written, I must applaud" -- Jack Brown.
"I must say, the response I have gotten for this piece has surprised and gratified me, thank you, Jack" -- Judith .
"This is wonderful, as you said tho a departure from your usual, shows diversity in your talent as a writter...thanx for sharing :)...mandi" -- Amanda Shorter, va, usa.
"Thank you Amanda ... I like to stretch my work in different directions, I'm happy to see it is well accepted " -- Judith.
"Wow Judith...this is beautiful!" -- Michelle.
"Thank you Michelle, I very much appreciate your opinion" -- Judith.
"Wow!!" -- Stuart Eric Longridge.
"This is a beautiful poem:)" -- mattie.
"I could feel it. The magic of it lies within the line--"she closed the book so tenderly"" -- Mia Angello.


The Looking Glass by Judith Goff (8)
"Obviously written for Mark. With each word, you release more of the pain that has been building up inside of you. Keep writing. It is doing good things for you." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"Thank you, R Bennett ... it has been a long, slow journey through the pain, and yes, the writing is doing wonders" -- Judith.
"Writing and sharing your pain with others really does help the healing process. Someday that image will bring a smile to your face and the tears will fade." -- JM.
"Someday I'm sure it will ....." -- Judith .
"I know what this poem is about, but not how it came about. But I don't ned to know, it's beautiful. anyone who has lost a loved one through death, seperation, or sometimes even through choice can't help but be touched by this. "It is not I reflected in the smooth surface before me" (EAM) I don't like the 'I' in this it reads as overly flouncey even though it's grammatically correct, personally I think 'me' draws people into the words better, but it would mean altering the end of the line. That's the only thing I didn't like about it and that's just a small thing in a beautiful poem. If this one came about through a broken relationship then I hope it stops hurting soon, if it's about loss through death then I hope it always hurts a little bit because that's how we keep their memory sharp. It does get better, but thank God it never stops hurting. :-) " -- Sooz, Dalton-in-furness, England, Cumbria.
"I can get multiple interpretations from this poem; although to you it probably conveys one strong emotional outburst. I also see it as a way of how time changes us into someone we want to recognize in the mirror. Sometimes we can see the beauty, sometimes it has changed, sometimes it's completely gone--and we're scared it's vanished forever. Much like the love we hold in our hearts for someone true." -- Mia Angello, WI.
"Sooz ... I struggled with that damned "I", but went with it anyway !!!! I'm very glad you liked this one, it has much personal meaning, thank you ..." -- Judith.
"Mia, you have derived much from this, and I am happy to see it has reached you in ways I couldn't have imagined, thank you" -- Judith.


The Hhmmm Efect by Sue (Sooz) Simpson (1)
"Hhmmm!Very nice Sooz,i really liked the bit about riding the horse on virgin sand smelling leather and sweat,i thought i might cruise through the past pieces to see what i could find and i saw your name,and remembered you had liked a couple of my pieces,which was very appreciated as no one else was interested,but that changed when i wrote Iraq attack,which i would love you to read ,it also has 2 follow ups,which where wrote before the war ,so i leave it up to you to decide weather i was talking sense or not.I will take the time now and again to read the rest of your work,so until you hear from me again,PEACE AND LOVE." -- Stuart Eric Longridge, Belfast.


The Extraordinary Way by Leslie Clark (3)
"Well IIIIII like my own poem! So THERE! I dont care if people review it... not at all... grr" -- leslie.
"I`m about as far from being a religious man as is possible, but this seems to be a really good prayer, actually, it`s very humanist in tone, and a beautiful sentiment. Actually, if I`m going to be critical, you should change "faltering steps" to "faltering step"." -- Peter Rivendell.
"Quite good. I once knew a Leslie Diane Clark from Indiana. I've thought of her each day since then (nearly 5 years) and wish well..."Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, it might have been"." -- Bruce, Lakeland, Florida, U.S.A..


The Callous Heart by Judith Goff (8)
"I'm sure that as you are female you sort of have to blame it on the guy, but it takes two to tango. A trickster preys on the weak by design. He spins a golden story to get what he wants and then leaves. It's really not all that hard to understand. It's like being a thief. You steal over and over again because you can--thinking you'll never get caught. Eventually they all get caught. Just like the tricksters. By the way, this was good work :-)" -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"Judith: are there really guys like that? surely no woman would behave in such a manner, perish the thought. nice work." -- Just A Guy.
"Spoken from a true male point of view, R Bennett, of course, you ARE a man and I mean that in the best possible way (;o) ... so 'early' in a relationship, many can be drawn in and fooled, not just women ... understanding here means she wouldn't understand why he would want to trick HER, perhaps I was a little too ambiguous??? Glad you liked it ... your opinion means much " -- Judith.
"JAG, OK, so maybe this IS a little male-bashing, but you know what they say about cliches', they become cliches' because of the element of truth in them. Of course women would NEVER do this kind of thing ... yeah, right !" -- Judith.
"I love this one Judith! Those damn tricksters! That is definitely something a female bull would never do, right Judith? Great insight R. Bennett! " -- JM.
"JM, glad you enjoyed this, and yes, we bulls would never ever do anything remotely like this !!!!! LOL" -- Judith .
"I think you and I have similar stories. I loved this. Tricksters... too nice of a word for these guys... and I'n not sure that the word I want to use is allowed!"" -- Tessa.
"Perhaps we do, Tessa ... and I THINK I know what word you would use LOL" -- Judith.


Spontaneous Combustion by Judith Goff (16)
"Whoa! The dark prince will one day fulfill your desires. " -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"I live in hope ..." -- Judith .
"Brilliant, Provocative and very Hot!" -- Monte.
"Thank you, Monte .... just the response I was hoping for !!!! " -- Judith .
"Yes, very hot! Hopefully the dark prince doesn't turn out to be a frog. I will be done with classes in a week and look forward to reading your longer pieces." -- JM.
"Yeah, JM, they usually do ..." -- Judith.
"Great work again, Judith, while I do find the title a bit odd for an erotic based poem. Hell, I guess we're allowed to bend and twist the rules to anything these days, us writers." -- Jack Brown.
"Hi Jack ... thanks for the review .. as for the title .. well hot things are known to ignite !!!! And, yes, we as writers are allowed to use poetic license !!" -- Judith .
"As if the dark prince would turn out to be a frog! " -- R. Bennett.
"But then again, after a kiss the frog turns into a prince!!!" -- Judith .
"Judith...as always...great job!" -- Michelle.
"Time will tell, JM ...." -- Judith.
"Thank you, Michelle, I've seen your new work ... excellent" -- Judith.
"Not as good as the miror one, but another goodie. " -- Sooz, Dalton-in-furness, England, Cumbria.
"Sooz, again, thank you for taking time to read and review this and thank you for the thumbs up!!!" -- Judith.
"ooops...sorry this is not a review.how do i get in touch with you.i need your permission for something.could u send ur email addy to [email protected].(i'm also a storymaniaite)" -- tolu ogunlesi.


Rhythms Of Pi by Dark Matter (6)
"What has it got to do with pi? I know maths and this isn't it." -- Jack Brown.
"If you ever saw the movie "Pi", you'd know that Pi has spiritual significance. And yes, I know math too and pi is 3.14.... But in my piece, Pi signifies a mystical rhythm, a determined and constant cosmic number that keeps bodies in balance (or out of balance). I thought it sounded cool, so I added it." -- Dark Matter, Amherst, MA, USA.
"I see where you're coming from now. I'm sorry but I'm not very spiritual and things like this don't come to me quickly, but it was good nevertheless." -- Jack Brown.
"Good stuff CD. I like the new name too." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"Thanks Okerstrom. All that writing I had on here before was stuff I felt I wasn't proud of. I have experienced much since the time I wrote all that, and I think aesthetics of the art of writing can only be genuine if there is genuine feeling behind it all, not simply a notion to impress with elegance or eloquence. Overall, in retrospect, I'm glad I wrote all that because it reminds me how far I've come. " -- Dark Matter, Amherst, MA, USA.
"again...very impressive." -- Michelle.


Pity by Mia Angello (4)
"I can feel this one ... conveys emotion heavy with loss ... I've been "nowhere" for a very long time" -- Judith.
"On the contrary, you have plenty of places to go. Your writing will take you there." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"Hang in there darlin' - never know who's right around the corner." -- Just A Guy.
"My name is Emma Malachi I'm a single parent from louisiana and i love Ms angello poems. It's like this poem was wrote for me because I recently lost my job. Her poem's are all that keeps me going, other than my kids. I had my nieces poem book but she moved.I wish that you could let me know how i can get a book of mia angello's poems and how much the book would cost. here's my address Emma Malachi P.O. Box 657 DeRidder Louisiana 70634. May God continue to bless you all. Thanking you inadvance " -- Emma Malachi, DeRidder, U.S.A, Louisiana.


Onslaught Of Love by Judith Goff (12)
"What is wrong with this guy? He must be truly blind!" -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"Oh, R Bennett, there are none so blind as those who will not see ...." -- Judith .
"Judith it is spooky sometimes how you seem to write exactly what is in my mind. I wonder what is wrong with that guy too. " -- JM.
"JM, it seems sometimes the objects of our desire are not just blind, sometimes they are silent because they can't return our love and don't know how to tell us ... " -- Judith.
"It seems no one can express themselves. I wonder why the object of my desire tells me he loves me but says something completely different with his actions. I keep silent becuase I don't trust him. " -- JM.
"Isn't that why you got divorced in the first place? Because you didn't trust him?" -- R. Bennett.
"He hasn't been the object of my desire for a very long time R. Bennett. I got divorced because he wanted to end the marriage." -- JM.
"Sorry about the confusion R. Bennett. I wasn't referring to my ex in the first set of remarks." -- JM.
"Oh. Sorry. I thought you meant your ex." -- R. Bennett.
"They are both ex's now R. Bennett, however I was only married to one of them, and don't be sorry because I'm not." -- JM.
"loved the poem...." -- Michelle.
"Thank you, Michelle, this is one of my faves ...." -- Judith .


Nothing Left by Judith Goff (17)
"Another great piece Judith and a very welcomed escape from my studies! Thanks" -- JM.
"Thank YOU, JM, your comments are always an ego boost ..." -- Judith.
"By the way, JM, I have a couple more new posts that are not on the New Titles list, The Bell Tower and Blood Moon, a new short story .. would very much like your comments " -- Judith.
"I really do enjoy your work Judith and will definitely check out the other postings. Thanks for letting me know." -- JM.
"Judith Exceptional, seductive and powerful! I remain in awe!" -- Monte.
"Thank you, Monte!!! ... was wondering where you were !!! There a few more new ones not posted including Deception and the ones listed in my answer to JM" -- Judith.
"Wow! A nice change from the morbid tales of the undead! If I had to criticize, I wouldn't have used the words 'captured' and 'captivated' so close together. Just a thought. You know me, always the editor." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"Yes, you are ...... but thank's for the good review anyway (;o)" -- Judith.
"Judith, Your poerty has a developed flow that I haven't seen before. As well as the story that you are telling, your style captivates me. A beaten songwrites can recognize talent, and u have a great deal of it." -- Dennis Kanan.
"Dennis ... a beaten songwriter?? I have read your some of your work and I find it exceptional .. thank you so much for your words, they make me feel I may have a small chance at this thing ..." -- Judith.
"Hey Judith, this is definitely a powerful example of your work, and has very seductive tones. Good work as always. Now I know I most definitely have to know what you're doing next Friday night! Doc " -- david doc byron, lustville, usa, ind.
"Lustville????? I've been THERE before LOL ... Thanks for the very positive review and about next Friday night ... you are sooo far away ... " -- Judith.
"Fave line "The sensation of deep velvet made warm by the sun" (EAM)Nice. " -- Sooz, Dalton-in-furness, England, Cumbria.
"Sooz, thank you, this poem is one of my personal favorites ..." -- Judith.
"wow, this is really great work... keep it up Judith." -- melonnie.
"Thank you, Melonnie, I am trying ..." -- Judith.
"I don't know how I missed this one before--great work as always :)" -- mattie.


Missing You by L A Winterburn (4)
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is so sweet!!! xoxoxo " -- Karen.
"This would make the perfect inscription for a loved one's epitaph. Please don't take that as an insult because I think it would be beautiful inscribed on a gravestone. 7/10 " -- Sooz, Dalton-in-furness, England, Cumbria.
"Nooooooooooo that wasnt what the poem was about at all. OK i have succeded in creating a poem that means diffrent things to diffrent people. And in some respects i can see what you mean but it was written for some one i am missing so much." -- The author.
"gotta agree with sooz and i agree with the author. it's sort of a prosy poem. and yes you're right. different meaning to different people. not extraordinary but ordinary. " -- lori-ann.


Insanity Part Un & Insanity Part Deux by Judith Goff (14)
"I could really relate to all of this Judith! Good work! Insanity is one of my favorite subjects! After all, Seal said "We're never gonna survive unless we are a little crazy"." -- JM.
"And we all are .... Thanks for the review, JM" -- Judith.
"Hmm...the style is quite familiar. Now where have I seen it before? Nice job. By the way, Seal sucked." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"Yes, I'm sure it is (;o) Thanks for the review, R Bennett" -- Judith.
"Such clever stuff, but you always seem to keep 'em coming - no pun, really." -- Just A Guy.
"That's okay, JAG ... glad you enjoyed this one" -- Judith.
"Thanks alot R. Bennett! Maybe I should have quoted Billy Joel instead; "You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic your'e looking for". He's a bull and they are the best!" -- JM.
"Or then, JM & R Bennett, there is this; "There is always some madness in love, but there is also some reason in madness." Nietzsche" -- Judith.
"I like that Judith! Thanks! Makes perfect sense to me." -- JM.
"We live in madness or surrounded by it every day, JM" -- Judith.
"No shit. I can't seem to escape the madness." -- R. Bennett .
"I like this style...have dabbled with it myself. And I'm with ya there on the subject of madness. Hell it seems to follow me wherever I go!" -- Michelle.
"Escaping madness can be problematic, R Bennett" -- Judith.
"There seems to be no escape, Michelle !!!! Thanks for the positive review, once again!" -- Judith.


In Your Dreams by R Bennett Okerstrom (12)
"Such power ... such seductive images ... are you forever?" -- Judith .
"WOW! I see what you mean about having much to learn." -- Michelle.
"Thanks for the compliment. Read on Michelle. Read on." -- R. Bennett.
"Maybe so Judith. " -- R. Bennett.
"Very dark! It makes me feel ambivalent toward sleep." -- JM.
"Yo RB! Dark, dark stuff, but good! Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't you, me, and Judith work on a long poem together? It could be in three parts. What do you say? Doc" -- david doc byron, vincennes, usa, ind.
"I'm not much for partnerships, but I'd be more than happy to edit and/or give suggestions." -- R. Bennett .
"If you expanded on this poem it would make a very cool song, with this poem being the chorus. Can you feel it?" -- mia angello, wi.
"Too bad The Queen of the Damned soundtrack is already out there. " -- R. Bennett .
"I like the last line the best. Sews it all up." -- The Reviewer.
"i like this poem alot - judith says it well... i don't know about you but i wouldn't want to be forever...it would be like being a sleepy permanent planet- i'd sooner be a shooting star with every bit of me aglow before smoldering to ashes, than to rot from the inside out..." -- kat, Aust..
"Immortality is probably sought after by everyone at one point in their lives. To change one's mind is to be human." -- R. Bennett.


Immortal Obsession by Judith Goff (2)
"Well written. I think you are starting to run out of twists though. They are all starting to become blurry. I'd take a rest from the wicked for a while." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"This may be true, R Bennett ... I would hate to become another Anne Rice (;o)" -- Judith.


Heart Of Gold by Rowan Davies (3)
"Nice. Can't wait for the story. (I have a thing for your writing)." -- Julissa Gayle Raven.
"Brilliant work. Loved it" -- Jack Brown.
"Crackin` last line. Good work I think you enjoyed writing this one, because that comes across in the poem it flows easily and reads fluently .. but ...to me this one works best if you want to make people smile. If this is meant as a light hearted piece that leaves you aware of the horror but not really touched by it then I think it's fantastic, great poem works well, nicely crafted. But if you wanted people to be appauled by it, and want them to be stilled by the horror of it then I think the sing/song rhyme feel of it kills the effect. As a light piece it's brilliant, but if you want something with more grit and gravity then I think it would be better as a freeform, or rhymeless poem. Hope this doesn't offend you because it's well written and one I'd be pleased with if I'd written it. " -- Sooz, Dalton-in-furness, England, Cumbria.


Happenstance by Judith Goff (16)
"Not silly at all Judith! I have been there myself and may be there again in the very near future. Go for it, I say!!! Good work!" -- JM.
"Thanks, JM ... Hopefully this frog will not turn out to be a rat for you !!! Then again, if you don't take chances, the jester wins ...." -- Judith.
"Right you are Judith!!! I'll find out in a couple of days." -- JM.
"Silly, Judith? I think not! I've been there. And by the way, I never told you before, but Im a vampire, and I was wondering what you were doing next Friday night? write and right on, Doc ''Blood''" -- david doc byron, vincennes, usa, ind.
"All of this talk about frogs, rats and jesters is making me hungry. Perhaps, I too, should go draw some blood from an unsuspecting young victim......." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"That's very funny R. Bennett, but trickery is not the bull's way. We are honest, a little too honest sometimes." -- JM.
"Doc, a vampire, huh? Hmmmmm ......" -- Judith .
"By the way, R Bennett ... this chit-chat IS fun ... but where's my REVIEW?????" -- Judith.
"You are right again Judith! I have enjoy the chit chat, it IS all in fun. No harm intended. I am delighted to find out that you are a bull also. I think that's part of the reason why I like your work so much." -- JM.
"This IS fun ... I love this site ... I am also happy you enjoy my work .. can't wait to hear your thoughts on Amarantos ... I will probably post more chapters soon ... " -- Judith.
"I am looking forward to reading Amarantos, and I promise you as soon as I get done with finals this week I will give it the time it deserves. I have really enjoyed everything else you've wriiten." -- JM.
"Yes JM we are ... And R Bennett, sometimes it's more fun to have a "victim" who will willingly participate (;o)" -- Judith.
"Willingness takes the fun out of the hunt." -- R. Bennett .
"Kinda like cat and mouse, I presume ...." -- Judith .
"The web.Ive had my wings caught,loved it though." -- Stuart Eric Longridge.
"Yes, Stuart, sometimes getting caught in that web is VERY exciting!!" -- Judith.


Final Words by Rowan Davies (6)
"Love sometimes is such a bitch - but then..." -- Just A Guy.
"One word: Emotional. (thats three ain't it?) Also there was a hidden meaning there, it can sound like you really love them or your bitter whichever. I think its love. But its good either way." -- Julissa Gayle Raven.
"This head you wanted to see? Would it be severed or attatched? I'm not entirely sure if it was intentional but I also picked up some very sinister undertones from this one. If this is the case as your 'not bitter' comment would sugest, I'd add just a teeny clue or two to the verse, nothing too clumsy because I like the subtelty of the poem but just a little hint for thick readers like me. " -- Sooz, Dalton-in-furness, England, Cumbria.
"Oops so sorry it was 'hung up' not 'not bitter' so it may well be a proper love poem. Appologies." -- Sooz, Dalton-in-furness, England, Cumbria.
"Row row, that was quite pretty. Beautiful almost. Who Knew?" -- Rhiannon & Amy, clevedon, north somerset, uk.
"I do hope this is meant to be a bitter, twisted and evil threat to one that you once loved, but hurt you. It was confusing at the end as to whether this was the case though. Before the last 4 lines it was fantastic, but the ending left me a bit disappointed due to feeling a bit baffled! You've clearly got a talent though, so keep at it! " -- peter, uk.


Edge Of Eternity by Judith Goff (13)
"Judith Images so real we can feel them, like pictures flashing in our minds. We drift with you on this journey to another time and place, on the other side. Where a precipice awaits. Thanks for taken us all for the ride. Well Done!" -- Monte.
"As always, Monte ... thank you for seeing what I see ..." -- Judith.
"Very dark and very hypnotic! Excellent!" -- JM.
"Darkness IS hypnotic ...." -- Judith .
"I should have never stimulated your dark side like this. You are a non-stop writing machine! One warning about those Gulf waters...I've seen many stingrays and jellyfish in them. In fact, after one long night on Clearwater Beach I even saw my friend Chris naked in them! Now THAT'S scary!" -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"Visually stimulating. Beautiful work, Judith" -- Jack Brown.
"Yes, R Bennett, you HAVE opened the proverbial "Pandora's Box" LOL ... As for the Gulf, I've had much experience with the stinging critters !" -- Judith.
"Thank you, Jack ... I'm happy to see you're reviewing my work again ... " -- Judith.
"Your work is extrordinary, Judith. Like I have previously suggested, it should be taken way further into publishing because I know very many would enjoy your work as much as I do. " -- Dennis Kanan.
"Extraordinary* ;) " -- Dennis Kanan.
"Dennis ... again I am humbled by your words ...Thank you" -- Judith .
"No surprise that again you have amazed me with your talent of bringing your reader to where you are, and I have been there before also...beautiful yet haunting like memories frequently are" -- mandi.
"Thank you, Mandi ... I'm glad you can follow me on flights of imagination ..." -- Judith.


Don't by Judith Goff (10)
"How could anyone resist such temptation?" -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"I'm hoping no one can ......" -- Judith.
"hummmmm, where's the line form - have your way but be gentle - or not:) of course it's good like just about all your 'stuff' and i wouldn't presume to critize - just don't always understand" -- Just A Guy.
"JAG ... line form??? Free verse, my man ... doesn't always follow the rules ... thank you for the compliments, they are always needed and appreciated ..." -- Judith .
"again i have to apologize - i meant where does the line form - i want to be in it - hard to imagine english is my only language - should have paid more attention in school" -- J.A.G..
"Oh JAG, I shoulda caught that one !!!! And ... the line forms right here (;o)" -- Judith .
"I know I couldn't resist! Great work as usual! Doc" -- david doc byron, vincennes, usa, ind.
"Thank you, Doc, now check out Beguiled and give me your opinion !!" -- Judith.
"Wow u are so discriptive...even got ME going hehe. Great work Judith!" -- Michelle.
"Where are you?" -- Don Bredes, Danville, Vermont.


Caves by David B Doc Byron (2)
"It must be tough to write so much from inside of that cave Doc! Well done!" -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"So nice to see new work from you, Doc ... I hope you make it out of that cave !!!! Very much enjoyed this one, short but very atmospheric....." -- Judith.


Bite by David B Doc Byron (2)
"Doc .. how wierd this is ... the novel I mentioned to you is entitled "Bite" ... did you read my mind????? Of course, a vampire would .... good work" -- Judith.
"There go those VEINS again! LOL! " -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.


Birth Seed Of Death by Stuart Eric Longridge (2)
"Nice concept. what is Melk Weg please? Hope you don't mind my asking but I like learning new things from other peoples writing. This week I learned that in India, blind and disabled beggars walk up and down the trains singing songs of lament in exchange for money. I think I'd be paying them to shut up, but it just goes to show how a different culture is so far removed from our own. Your poems are good in that they make you think. " -- Sooz, Dalton-in-furness, England, Cumbria.
"Melk Weg is Dutch for the Milky Way i am sure. I am liking this Poetry it speaks to me like the clouds." -- Huezario, Cregaghania, Kazakhstani .


A Space by Dark Matter (6)
"This is incredibly compelling ... you have a quite a way with words and rhythm. Especially liked this line "A filament of fire so big and bright that all the darkness that cradles the universe could not extinguish it." Very good ... " -- Judith Goff.
"Well, well ... after reviewing this piece, I read your bio, does your name happen to be Cole? If so, I should change my review of your work ... but I won't" -- Judith Goff.
"I like it. It reminds me a lot of what I like to write. No need for rhyming. It spins it's way through in it's own rhythm." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"lol!!!!! Cole you can be a real jerk but your writing is brilliant. I cant, I wont take that away from you. Hope you dont attack my writing again and I promise not to attack you. Lets just call a truce and write what we feel. Isnt that what its all about anyway? " -- Michelle.
"Indeed Michelle. I apologize about before. It would make for a great story though...a writer whose insecurity about his work, and whose jealousy of others' work, makes him angry to the point of performing the part of the belligerant critic. If you won't write it Michelle, I will. : )" -- Dark Matter, Amherst, MA, USA.
"I dont think I can meet your standards but I will gladly go in as a team effort with you. Thanks for the apology...it meant a lot." -- Michelle.


Charted by Mia Angello (1)
"Can anyone sleep peacefully knowing what lurks within the darkness?" -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.


Your Anger by Husky (2)
"It makes sense except for "vains" should be "veins."" -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"all criticism is constructive! So here's mine...this is shit writing. It sounds like a 10 year old wrote it. Language is trite and boring and overall a monument to the word "Cliche". Find a better way of expressing yourself besides writing, buddy, or read a hundred books on writing...start with "Writing Down the Bones" by Natalie Goldberg." -- Cole, Amherst, MA, USA.


The Bell Tower by Judith Goff (14)
"VERY NICE WORK! Very deep and captivating" -- Dennis Kanan.
"Dennis ... thank you again, your words serve to inspire" -- Judith.
"I really enjoyed this one. Very powerful, especially that tragic ending!" -- JM.
"JM, thought you would enjoy this ... thank you " -- Judith.
"It's a good thing they closed that castle bar in Ybor City. Now you can't jump from it!" -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"More's the pity, R Bennett ... but there is a wonderful parapet at the UT campus Hmmmm ....." -- Judith .
"I know exactly where you mean. I spent a few hours on the UT campus one time. " -- R. Bennett.
"Such a lovely campus, R Bennett, with the silver minarets ... very exotic" -- Judith.
"It is very exotic. It kind of reminded me of something out of a story. Bridges, rivers, spanish architecture....nice." -- R. Bennett.
"Yes, and the museum is captivating ... I often think I was born in the wrong era ... St Augustine is my favorite city" -- Judith.
"I feel as if I am reading of a woman many years in the past. Your writing takes a reader on a journey through time. It seems as though you have lived in a different era than ours. You are an old soul. Very well written!" -- April.
"You suggested this one, and I put off reading it till now, but you were right. I do like it, alot. Five stars. My hat is off to you." -- Sylvia.
"I'm glad you liked it, Sylvia ... and thank you for the encouragement! I hope you will read more, there are many different styles and topics; I try to experiment as much I can ..." -- Judith.
"I really liked this poem...but wonder where you are these days...:)" -- mattie.


Summer by Kirsten McManus (1)
"you should just quote or write " inpired by" the poem Baz Lurman reads" -- Jorge Freire.


Singularity by Rachel Weisenfeld (2)
"Forever is a very long time..." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"a very honest, realistic take on love and relationships. You're absolutely right; expections take away from what can be. It seems simple, but it can be hard. I'd like to say that when you keep trying, the returns are incredible, but I wouldn't know. Life's like that." -- AJ Magy.


Shadow In Light by Pedro Alsama (1)
"Excellent flow. Good rhyme." -- Ulysses Hero, England.


Post Mortem by Judith Goff (19)
"Very powerful! This really hit home with me. I lost my 14yr old cousin to suicide just over a year ago. Absolutely heart wrenching." -- JM.
"Thank you JM ... I have lost so many dear to me in the past few years, all young, but this suicide was like nothing else on earth ... He left me a year and a half ago, I was unable to articulate this ... until now" -- Judith.
"I am truly sorry for your loss Judith. Hopefully this will bring some healing to you. Thanks for sharing it." -- JM.
"Having experienced it yourself, you know what it is ... thank you, JM" -- Judith.
"This really touched me even though i've nothing to relate to. You seem to have a great touch with words." -- eddie charles, raleigh.
"Eddie, though you may not have experienced a suicide, we all can relate to the devastation of profound loss ... thank you for your kind words" -- Judith.
"I'm glad you were finally able to express this in written form. A great burden has been lifted from you. As difficult as it has been for you -- you remain strong. RIP Mark." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"Sometimes less is more. In 6 simple verses you managed to very powerfully express you loss, I think it touched you and everyone else that read this." -- Dennis Kanan.
"R. Bennett ... once again you have proven your perceptive insight, thank you for that ..." -- Judith.
"And Dennis ... there could be no higher praise than your review ... thank you" -- Judith.
"Yes Judith, Dennis is so right. This has touched me very deeply and has stayed with me." -- JM.
"Thank you, JM ... it's amazing that this is touching so many, no better tribute to Mark's memory could be expressed" -- Judith.
"Judith, This poem really hit home for me. A close friend of mine named Kathy committed suicide four years ago, and I still cant understand it to this day. Great work, it touched me deeply. Doc" -- david doc byron, vincennes, usa, ind.
"Doc ... this piece seems to resonate with many people, after all, we are all very damaged in our own way ... just" -- Judith.
"Interesting that you recommended this to me - I had read it and commented under my other name Eddie Charles - this is all new to me and I trying to work it out but after re-reading this I think my review was not nearly flattering enough - this was so very touching - thanks" -- Just A Guy, Raleigh.
"Judi, I am so glad that you are able to express yourself through the written word again, you are an amazing talent. I know Mark never wanted you to stop living when he did and I am glad to see you have been "awakened". I am sure Mark would be very proud of you. Don't ever stop...you know how talented I think you are. I believe in you and will not stop hounding you until you are published." -- April.
"Thank you,Baby Girl, you have always shown me support in these endeavors and if I ever do get published, it will be in a large part because of you ... keep crackin' that whip !!!" -- Judith.
"I was just back in Ireland for Christmas to find out my friends mother hand commited suicide.I have been around the troubles in N Ireland and have seen a lot of deaths,but this was different ,i couldnt even mention it to him,i was cold,i dont know what he thinks of that but i think for the first time i had went into shock over a death situation.I havnt lived there now for 11 years and it hit me that i and all the rest of the people who live through all thats happened there are immune to violence and death somewhat,i only realized i had changed by living away.Ilove your work ,makes me tremble its so real. " -- Stuart Eric Longridge.
"Stuart, I can only imagine what it must be like to live surrounded by fear and violence every day of your life ... we experienced a taste of that feeling on 911 and we now live overshadowed by the very real possibilty of more incidents of senseless violence ... I am very happy you enjoy my humble offerings ... Thank you" -- Judith.


Old Age by Dianne Lee (2)
"All as we long for immortality." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"And recognition that we are still an important and useful member of society " -- Dianne Lee.


Not Quite Haiku by Judith Goff (2)
"Not quite haiku, but effective. " -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"Ah, my favorite critic .. thank you, R. Bennett" -- Judith.


Mummy by Dianne Lee (10)
"Egads! I've been tricked! This has not a thing to do with ancient Egyptian embalming practices." -- Quotesmith.
"Quotesmith: from the description how could you have been tricked into believing it was Egyptian mumification or didn't you read past the title " -- dianne lee, sunbury, victoria.
"A failed experiment in trying to proove that you're actually a writer...oh yeah, and I can just delete your petty emails with your petty remarks, mate. You worthless aussie bitch." -- Cole , Amherst, MA, USA.
"cole i don't have any idea what emails you are talking about but i do want to rectify two things. One is I am aussie and damm proud of it and the second is ITS QUEEN BITCH TO YOU SHITHEAD" -- Dianne Lee.
"You tell him Dianne. BTW I noticed that under one of your other pieces you erased that big-@$$ message that you once got when you first arrived here. That one was a pretty good message, explained a lot, and gave warnings about this kind of b.s., pretty good info. for all newcomers I think. Ashame you decided to delete it, but oh well your choice." -- sal.
"Thanks for that sal but I have to ask you about that message as I have not deleted any messages although on computers I am not very efficient so could you let me know what it was. " -- Dianne Lee.
"Sure thing doll. Maybe it wasn't you, but somebody once said something like they were knew here, and wondered what all the fuss was over a guy named JA St.George. I think he, or one of his buddies like Quotesmith a.k.a. Friend of St.George wrote you a reply. I was thinking it was you, I could be wrong. I just thought it helped explain why this board has gone to hell." -- sal.
"Oops! My mistake, I'm confusing you with a writer who was only briefly here before moving onto another site. I'd say which one, but I don't want to sound like I'm some kind of paid spokesman. Anyway this I took from the message, and hopefully it should help to explain the confusion. Obviously I can't find something if I'm looking in the wrong spot. :-) :QUESTION Needing A Review DISCUSSION I am only new to this site and would despertely love to get a review to settle my nerves so if you can help me please do so. I am also very curious about JA St. George as reading some of the messages posted it seems he is spoken to or about by a quite a few people. SUBMITTED BY Dianne Lee DATE POSTED November 28, 2002 E-MAIL ADDRESS [email protected] RESPONSE "Controversial former advisor, gone to another site. What more needs to be said. " -- Tim. (2002-11-28) "The review column for Pearl S's 'The Masochist Boy' pretty much explained everything to me. I never actually encountered the guy. " -- Kym Kendrick. (2002-11-28) " -- sal.
"yes you are right sal that was me and it is still on mesage board Thanks" -- Dianne Lee.
"When someone actually suggested that I return to the Mummy story I almost hid under my bed. Not the Mummy Returns I said to myself, but I returned to the Mummy all the same. Now, ...Dianne. Since I am considered a reknowned expert for tracking down obscure information, specifically quotes, I was asked to explain, and I have agreed to do so, despite being on the lookout for gooey mummies. Dear Ms. Moreno??? is refering to a column that I did indeed write, but it was under a story by a Pearl S., and not Dianne Lee. The obvious confusion being sparked by two women requesting the same information near the same time. If you have not read the article posted beneath the "Masochist Boy" (which by the way is a worthy read in my opinion) then I will summarize that the article dealt with the time JA St.George (a author/editor I've had occasion to work with) spent upon the Storymania board. I didn't go into the fact that there are individuals who would fasle-name post for reasons known only to themselves that compromise the usability of this site, but I did hint at it. During the time that I've spent here I've seen far worse than this Cole post, though that may be difficult to believe." -- Quotesmith.


Lizardman by David B Doc Byron (1)
"There's nothing I like more than creeping through the shadows stealing souls." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.


It's Time To Say Good-Bye by D Donely (2)
"Always remember that breaking up should be permanent. Don't make the same mistakes twice." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"I truly know where your coming from. I've found myself caught in smothering relationships more times than I'd like to admit. But, that's another story. I've read all of your poems, and i must agree, you DO have talent!Write some more!!" -- Kendale.


It Hurts by D Donely (2)
"this is really awesome! this reminds me so much of my mom. i hate her a lot. so im glad ur like me! haha this is really awesome. im impressed. " -- Jeni Jopes.
"This one I like a lot...nice style and overall well written." -- Michelle.


I Know by Amy Mondure Lioncourt (1)
"Extraordinary work of art, brilliant really, tell me where the idea came from?" -- Julissa Gayle Raven, Benbrook, TX, USA.


Her True Side by D Donely (4)
"I like this. You are young, but i like how your innocence rings clear through your language." -- Cole, Amherst, MA , USA.
"I like the way you write, very good. " -- WhiteWisp.
"VERY GOOD????VERYGOOD?!??!!? IS THAT ALL!??! DUDE THIS IS AWESOME! haha i'm very impressed. this is the best i've heard from a 14 year old ever. wow. ok you say you need feedback, and im sitting here typing this when im worse than you and i need the feedback! so read my poems and give me some feedback! this is way better than very good!" -- Jeni Jopes.
"You are only 14 and are writing some very moving poetry. You are blessed with a God-given talent that you should embrace and cherish. Keep working, you can only get better. Your vocabulary will develop and you will be critiquing all of our work before you know it. I love it!" -- B C Mercer.


Eternal Curse by Judith Goff (4)
"Aha! I see some of my style has rubbed off on you! One word of advice: the last line of the first part has 7 syllables while the rest only have 6. It kind of disrupts the flow." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"Thank you R Bennett ... I'll take that as a compliment" -- Judith.
"Judith: Once again, your words like magic bring light to this dark dark world!" -- Monte.
"And Monte, once again, your praise uplifts the spirit !!!! Thank you !!" -- Judith .


Do You Feel Me? by Judith Goff (14)
"Very powerful. I think I understand it completely." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"Yes .... I think you do" -- Judith.
"Very well done. So few words to create so much feeling." -- Stormy.
"Thank you Stormy !!! Reviews like yours make my efforts worthwhile!" -- Judith.
"Yes, very powerful and very real. I relate to this so easily. Great work Judith!" -- JM.
"Again, JM, I thank you for your kind words. Several other pieces here may appeal to you, in particular Bitter Scent and My So Called Life ..." -- Judith.
"Judith, I am amazed by your skill in writing. You have amazing style and the only thing I don't understand is how come you've never been published? How come I can't pick your work off the bestseller's shelf at 'Chapters'? You are very gifted (and although I relate to some pieces more than others) I am still addicted to your work :) Keep it up" -- Dennis Kanan.
"Dennis ... perhaps I am not published because I have yet to really try ... although, since I am receiving such reviews from people like you, maybe I should ... Thank you for the vote of confidence" -- Judith.
"I want some of the royalties as your coach and editor! :-)" -- R. Bennett.
"Ah, R. Bennett ... with your inspiration, you would most certainly deserve something for your efforts (;o)" -- Judith .
"I like this piece...it conveys a new relationship very well. That persistent thought of the unknown that invades your every thought. Hope the reality is as good as the fantasy." -- April.
"I feel you .Exellent!Very real.I almost feel a vibration off your work,well actually i think i do.You might like my new piece Bible Code.Peace and love." -- Stuart Eric Longridge, Belfast.
"Wow! you have such talent, reading this evoked such feeling in me, each word pulling me in deeper.please keep writing, its obvious you already have fans, myself included." -- Cristina, Vancouver, Canada.
"Thank you, Cristina. I don't post here any longer, but it's wonderful to get comments like yours now and again ~" -- Judith.


Bring Me Down by Nikki Haliway (3)
"A key to poetry and lyric writing (in my opinion) is honesty and truth - thats where style is born. And I think this short one has both. Good Work" -- Dennis Kanan.
"Breaking up should be permanent." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"Short but well done ..." -- Judith .


Being Perfect by D Donely (1)
"Not bad, just a small typo "origionality" should be 'originality.' Also, you might try getting away from the four line stanzas all of the time and trying something new. Expand your horizons." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.


Axle Grease Of Infanticide by Andrew French (1)
"your poetry is revolutionary.....not the mundane trite I usually find at this sight......I also have found your work in poethia and muse.......keep writing....." -- ann.


2 Different by Nikki Haliway (5)
"This really hits home for me since I am going through something so similar. " -- Jon.
"A simple message, that I am sure many can relate to, told on certain style." -- Dennis Kanan.
"Breaking up should be permanent." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.
"It can be permanent, but only if we truly want it to be." -- JM.
"It should always be permanent or it shouldn't have happened in the first place." -- R. Bennett.


There are 57 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.