www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Poetry - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

You Make My Rainy Day! by Ananya Rohini (4)
"Very lovely and uplifting! View my work at; http://stories.com/authors/suzqmg" -- Susan Graham.
"well done ur poetry to good i like it and take so many inspiration from " -- alia hasan, karachi, pakistan, sind.
"ur poem so lovely. I feel as if it depicts my own feelings for a person who came in my life silently but suddenly and is giving me all THE COLOURS OF LIFE." -- Azra Mahmud, karachi, Pakistan.
"great work. keep writing, rohini" -- Ramkumar Menon, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.


You Cheat by Roberto J Moreno (2)
"This would make a great song with the last stanza being the repeating chorus. Godd job!" -- Karen.
"that was great! maybe you can help or maybe it would be a good poem that you could think of something that will go with what i'm feeling. someone who stresses the fact of loving you but has a hidden life at their finger tips like its a whole other life out side of your own" -- MICHELLE, MURFREESBORO, TN, USA.


Wonder Why by Roberto J Moreno (1)
"Has a real message most of us don't want to face! View my work at: http://stories.com/authors/suzqmg" -- Susan Graham.


Winter Haze by Roberto J Moreno (1)
"Great stuff, very compelling and romantic. I can feel how much you care for her." -- john gary, Indianapolis, In, USA.


Where To Look by Jennifer Mendez (2)
"Your poetry seems to have real heart and I know that is a complicated thing to define but through your poems I can see that suffering is part of life. " -- -.
"I love this poem, it's real, and you can feel the frustration and pain, good work! View my work at: http://stories.com/authors/suzqmg" -- Susan Graham.


Where Does It Go? by Alberto Pupo (1)
"Hi...I like the premise..where does madness go when sanity sleeps ? I feel that the structure of the rhyming poem restricts you in exploring a broader perspective. You have definitely shown great imagination in coming up with the idea, but the fixed strucuture of the poem restricts your explanation. I felt the end was also premature. But thank you for your efforts." -- Harvey, Chelmsford, Essex, UK.


Washing Away The Pain by Alberto Pupo (2)
"Beautiful and heartfelt, hold on to each other! View my work at: http://stories.com/authors/suzqmg" -- Susan Graham.
""Awesome, absolutely beautiful!"" -- Alana Wright.


Waited So Long by Jennifer Mendez (1)
"short and to the point. another good one" -- Celeste.


Tonight by David David Edwards (1)
"Wow. I don't really know where to start. This is a real mouthful to unravel in your mind, but I feel that this is a strong point of it. A brilliant piece that is worth reading. I can't really say any more because I'll probably end up confusing myself, sorry that it isn't a very good review. " -- Adam, Bournemouth, England, Dorset.


Time Passing by Jennifer Mendez (1)
""Lovely, a real tear jerker!"" -- Alana Wright.


The Wings Of An Angel by Roberto J Moreno (1)
"I once had a little girl that tried to show me angels dancing on her bedroom ceiling, and compared their wings to dandelion seeds" -- mattie.


Spellbound by Alberto Pupo (1)
"I like the second stanza -it was a nice touch" -- Celeste.


Slave To The Imaginary by Alberto Pupo (1)
"I liked this one. It's one of the better poems you have written...you're back." -- Alison.


Save The Earth by Mahin Khalid Princess (4)
"Mahin, I love your poem, we should all pay attention to how we are treating the Earth! View my work at: http://stories.com/authors/suzqmg" -- Susan Graham.
"Its a great Creation.Mahin Keep it up.You are doing well. [email protected] " -- zia ur rehman, islamabad, cxcvvxvx, pakistan.
"MAHIN I am very happy 2 c u poem I was d student of MamaParsi and it feels great 2 c somone frm ur school have done an xcellent perfomance.Wish u good luck in future.MAY ALLAH BLESS U." -- tooba, montreal, quebec, canada.
"<3" -- faizan, Karachi, Sindh, pakistan.


My Music by Jennifer Mendez (1)
"I really like this, and I can relate. Great job!" -- Karen, USA.


Moon by Roberto J Moreno (1)
"I really liked your piece because it was so calm and reflective. Keep up teh writing and just let teh words tell your story." -- Fy., Australia.


Lies by Roberto J Moreno (1)
"Alas...Love is a deep and darkened well, filled to full with lies the heart does tell" -- mattie.


Haunting Eyes by Jessie Finn (2)
"Awesome poem, of course I'm prejudiced, I have green eyes! View my work at: http://stories.com/authors/suzqmg" -- Susan Graham.
"Hmm. Ms. Graham also has a need for the darkness. She has posted on my page as well." -- R. Bennett Okerstrom.


Good Bye by Roberto J Moreno (1)
"So sad and real, can feel the pain. View my work at: http://stories.com/authors/suzqmg" -- Susan Graham.


Glowing by Caitlin Conaway (1)
"I can't help but be impressed by your age when you wrote this. You wrote then with a maturity beyond your years. I'd love to see what you produce thirty years from now." -- Sooz, Dalton, England, Cumbria.


Forever In Dreams by Jennifer Mendez (1)
"I really like your poems even though they sound like a girl I knew before she went off the deep end. " -- -.


Drown by Roberto J Moreno (2)
"hey...i'm 14, soon to bet 15 and well, I love writing and not many people know this, it's kind of a hidden 'talent' of mine, though i don't believe it is any good. I love writing poetry, lyrics, stories and reading others. I was 'googleing' websites when i came across this one and your poetry caught my attention, i don't know what it was but i was drawn to it. Although at this moment i have only read a few of yours, (i'll read more in a second haha) i wanted to ...well... i couldn't read such beautiful words, and not comment hey? It's fasanating, the only stuff I can write usualy rhymes, i can't write poems like you do. I wish i could though, it's amazing how you just flow your thoughts and it comes out so beautiful, where as... when i do that, it just never seems right to me... The other day in a drama class i do, the teacher told me i had to WRITE the narrators character...so i did... and i shocked my fellow classmates with it... haha so i might have hope... Anyways I was just wanting to say how inspiring your poetry is. it's all absoulutely beautiful. " -- Alysha, vic, australia.
"Thanks!" -- Rob.


Blow by Roberto J Moreno (1)
"I wasn't too sure about this at first. My first thought was that it was too crass for a poem but then I read it again and then again...and I have to now say I like it alot. I mostly like the way it makes u feel like that kind of thing is ok to talk about, to write about. " -- Karen.


Beside Me by Jennifer Mendez (1)
"I really love it.it's like it kind of goes for me too." -- Seye kuyinu, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria.


Beauty And The Beast by Ananya Rohini (1)
"the poems which has written r not only the poems its the truth which is hidden deep in to the heart. and the person who has written this poem is very nice from heart." -- amit kant bass, bareilly, uttar pradesh, india.


Backstab by Roberto J Moreno (1)
"I prefer this to 'Aqua' and can certainly identify with it. My ex-partner doesn't love me, hemakes me feel worthless and ugly, and yet he keeps coming back. One day I'll be over him and be able to say no when he wants someone to talk to. He may have a hundred other women, but I'm always the one he comes to when he's down and wants understanding. I liked this one." -- Sooz, Dalton, England, Cumbria.


Aqua by Roberto J Moreno (1)
"Nice! you describe her well. Poetry's not my thing, but I can well go along with the love and sentiments. " -- Sooz, Dalton, England, Cumbria.


An Argument by Caitlin Conaway (1)
"Oh yeah, you go the gift. But get past the ISSUES. Do not write poetry about ideas. Poetry is salt on the back of the tongue, a nettle on your sock. a breathless second of recognition, a heartbreaking memory of a smell, a sound, a look, a rain-washed street somewhere a long, long time ago. I know you've got the words under control... now let them control you and carry you beyond "Empty speech is the nucleic acid of my presence". " -- dee.


Alive! by Onederose (1)
"Like this a lot, love the little twist at the end! View my work at: http://stories.com/authors/suzqmg" -- Susan Graham.


There are 29 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.