www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Novels - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays - Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Meredith by Striderhunter (1)
"that was sooooo goood. I have to compliment your fantastic writing. It's easy to understand where you are coming from and it's quite real. Although Alan's death was sad it was necassary. I hope you plan to finish this story...Meredith, I'll remember it! Thanks for what you have so far, email me the next half could you?" -- Nikki.


Adria by Rita Brian (2)
"Wow! You clearly have a great talent for writing! However, the structure made it rather difficult to read.. try splitting into paragraphs, adding capitalization. This has amazing potential" -- Wolfa.
"It does have potential. The plot itself is great and the method of weaving that plot likewise. However, apart from the structure I find the style is lacking something. Imagery is a commonly used technique to 'pep up' writing, and I would strongly recommend it in this case." -- Greg Datesh, South Kensington, London, England.


The Hacker by Naomi Reid (1)
"I don't know too much about stories/novels,but I do know about 'words' and you use them very well.I like this,well done, keep doing what your doing and you will do well!" -- b.g.ryan.


Farscape Black Ghost by Rick Mantilla (4)
"Celticwych says 2 thumbs up!!! Feel free to post it on our board at Farscape One (or any others you have)anytime!" -- Toni Trick.
"Good story!! Have been growing tired of reading fanfic with only John/Aeryn. Good way to go with exploring Farscape can't wait for part 2 and see more of your work!!!" -- Jake, NY, NY, USA.
"Hey good story a very different view of Farscape. I liked the main character. I hope to see more of your work." -- Eric, Ny, NY, usa.
"Well done! The main character was excellent and likeable. It's not easy to to find good sci-fi and I'm pleased to have stumbled upon this author!" -- Lisa, LI, USA, NY.


Scars by Kerry L. Schofield (1)
"You are not punishing everybody with your creativity but you would punish yourself if you didnt write. Cheers Keir" -- keir hunter hardie, inverness, highlands, scotland.


Tradegy Of Crows: Chapter 2 by Scott W. Hazzard (5)
"I love this story. I wet myself with happiness." -- Sam McSomeone.
"This man needs a new brain. He's more stupid than ever." -- Scott Hazzard.
"What Genre is this? I don't get it. If its Fantasy where are the leather bikini clad elves? I don't like stuff with no elves" -- astorymaniareader.
"Hey, what's the reference to SUNY Oswego? Ya' go to school there? I do." -- PumaBeing.
"who is this nuff, and what did he say?" -- bored.


Confronted With Death by B J Bloch (4)
"CONFRONTED WITH DEATH is a story worth telling. Memorable and touching." -- EBOOKSNBYTES.
"What a thrilling story! I was captivated all the way through. Highly recommended." -- ROOSTER MITCHELL. L.A..
"It was more than good. I wanted to keep on reading to see what was going to happen next. The characters seemed real. I felt their emotions. Plus it was suspenseful." -- Cuz BAM.
"i love this game " -- kristine bernadette a, quimque, cebu, province, philippines.


Tragedy Of Crows: Chapter 1 by Scott W. Hazzard (1)
"This guy needs help." -- Hazzard.


Keep Your Head Still by Jennifer Marie Hendy (1)
"I really liked what i read, i thought it was put together well Here the 'constructive' bit, maybe you could give more detail to the surroundings and the people. I still thought it was great =)" -- Meg.


Falls Street by Scott W. Hazzard (3)
"What the heck was this guy thinking? He's either a total moron or the greatest genius this world has ever known.... wait, no, I'm sure of it... he's got to be a total moron. Can't spell, can't write, he can't even make a sentence most of time. I hat this man. I hope he rots in a festering pile of stink for eon before anyone even accidentally reads a line of his work. In fact, he should be banned, not for being contraversial, but for wasting our time. Don't read this novel! It's terrible! PS. But seriously folks, read some, tell me what you think. I'd appreciate it. I know it's rough. I'll have it fixed before yah know it. Okay, kids? Thanks. It's daddy's sleepy time now. zzzzzzzzzzz." -- Scott W. Hazzard, PB, NY, USA.
"Scott thanks for your review, it's one mammoth coincidence that just before i posted up my poem i read some of this piece, i'll post a proper review for you when i have time to read it all, in the meantime, i'd like to chat with you if possible or exchange views on the message board, i'd also like to explain that last line, i had doubts myself but i'll explain the releveance if you wish to hear. Hope to hear from you, btw my name on the msg board is C475" -- Iain Spittles, UK.
"It's like so the best novel ever, dude! When that guy does that thing, man, I almost died! I didn't read it actually, but I'm sure it's good. It's gotta be. This guy is great, because he once said I had potential when I emailed him a poem about my dead frog Toby. Alas, poor Toby, the best frog, I could ever know--bee...I'm misty. " -- Peanut- The Teenage Loser.


Loser by David Rama (1)
"This story is not at all bad. It captivates you and leaves you wanting more. That is the style. However, so far it seems a bit unstructured because it is so unfinished and there is obviously a lack of plot so far in this short extract, but I trust that, when continued, this will be a great read. One more thing: Although it is well-written, the idea of beginning a story with someone's suicide attempt is just a bit hackneyed and it has to have a definite bearing on the plot for it to work." -- Greg Datesh, South Kensington, London, England.


Crime Of The Millennia by Daemon Toles (1)
"Hmm...the writing is practically incoherent grammatically, so I assume English is a second language? Your conspiracy theories are less compelling when they're so poorly put forward. One sounds less like a nut when he speaks clearly. :)" -- Mark Yohalem.


Cosmic Joke by Charles Cotterman (2)
"Dear Hopeless Romantic~ This resembles a book I once read and plan to read again...42 is the answer!! Please let me know when you write more... I want to know! When will you finish? Great stuff! <3" -- Angie, Wminster, Maryland, US.
"A spiritual college Hitchiker's Guide for our generation. This is one of the funniest things I have read in years. Since The Sex Life of Virgins, I have yet to enjoy something this much. I am very much looking forward to the next installment in this piece. Keep me posted. This is a staggering work of heartbreaking genius." -- Rob, Westmister, US OF A baby!, md.


No Shoes Required by Anthony Dean Capotosto (1)
"stream of consciousness style that is jagged at times with signs of genious. insanity isn't far behind for this fellow." -- a blue.


Omega by Bradley Stoke (6)
"I'll have to find some time to read this, sounds interesting." -- The Cheerleader, Tyna Aberdeen.
"Though it may take me some time to look it over, I think you're a writer close to my own heart, for I too am trying to create works of cross-genre, as evidence you're welcome to check out the "Cotton Tale" here on the board, but please be aware that even as you read this I'm now rewriting the story, and hopefully an improved version should soon appear, entitled "Strand of Hare", unless somebody can give me a better title." -- EC Allen.
"This is probably one of the best pieces of work to grace Storymania in quite some time. Your writing style is very sophisticated and quick-witted." -- Danny Gonzales, Whittier, CA, USA.
"I haven't finished it yet, but this is clearly the best unproduced work I've ever had the pleasure of reading on the Internet. The way you present the issues shows unadulterated brilliance." -- Michael.
"some criticism: change your opening scene. Having some guy sit by himself on a park bench and think to himself is a terrible way to begin. Maybe start when he meets the girl. Also, I'm not sure how insightful your observations about the world of suburbia are. It seems like a cliche to me. These two things made it difficult for me to get past the first page." -- andrei, calgary (cal-city), canada.
"Definitelly one of the best works on Storymania." -- Ivana Milakovic.


Alif by Bradley Stoke (1)
"I have to admit, "Omega" was better. "Alif" is very captivating, it kept me awake until 4 AM, but it has some problems. Main characters are not always convincing (for example, Binta's confession comes too early and is too long; Ana, like a shy country girl, must defend her friendship with Binta (while it's still just friendship) with much more reasons, something like 'She's a wonderfull person, she's in love with somebody else anyway...', add a few of your own). The main problem is that the story of a lesbian love is completely unnecessary. This is a story of love in a disapproving world, so heterosexual love in a state that determines who will marry who (just an idea) would serve much better. Hope this helps. Best wishes, and keep writing!" -- Ivana Milakovic.


Air Force One, Conclusion by Michael Goulish (5)
"great conclusion-not! When's the next part of the conclusion coming?" -- Mike Frohman.
"Great book! It's like a barbed hook, once you're into it you can't let go! When is the sequel?" -- Glen Van Orman, Trout Lake, Michigan, USA.
"Great Book, really enjoyed it!" -- Anthony Bailey, Marble Hill, MO, USA.
"Just when you think you might know how it's all going to end-- wrong again! This concludes a rollercoaster ride of emotional drama *as well* as action set in this truly original vision of a post apocolyptic Midwest! Looking forward to the "next conclusion" as well! Excellent storytelling." -- Rebecca Bush, Seattle, WA USA, Earth.
"conclusion of air force one" -- jeffrey guzman, abra, philippines.


Planetoids (Incomplete) by Ann Durden (1)
"Excellent! When will you have more?" -- Kirk McLoren, Raynesford, Montana, USA.


Expressives (Incomplete) by Ann Durden (1)
"Very...imaginative!? A good start. " -- Christy Mack.


Dead Lucky by Karen Miller (2)
"Fabulous. I demand that everyone who clicks on this title should read it and review it, because I know they'll all get a brain shot at how this ends. I was reading along, enjoying the cool word usage, and then I read the last line of the story... and my heart skipped a beat. I wasn't expecting that, and I had been wondering what the deal with the dog was from the beginning. You pulled it off, and from the way this story shows, your other future works of literature will be welcomed and respected here at SM. " -- Kimberly De Liz.
"I'm afraid I can't wholly agree with Kimberly, while the story is an interesting read so far, the style again lacks something. Maybe my standards are too high, but I think that with any story the reader carries on ahead, but this story lags a little behind" -- Greg Datesh, South Kensington, London, England.


Free Period by Kathleen Quigley (11)
"Oooohh that sucked. Take your caps off." -- Meg.
"Hey, I thought it was cool! :)" -- Emily, Rhode Island.
"That was by far the most odious pile of gay to have ever pried open my eyes and leapt into my brain. When I read the first paragraph, I knew it would suck, but I continued anyway, thinking (hoping) you would at least present something half-way decent in the plot department. What do I get? I get an ooooooold plot ripped straight from Tin Soldiers with characters so flat and lines so contrived and pointless that I wonder if it was written be a braindead teen-ager...and then I read your profile, and I was RIGHT! Every "one-liner" you probably stole from Saved by the Bell! *Shudders* Why?! Why do they leave campus and go to Home Depot?! It's so gay! Why do two terrorists decide, "Derr, terrorism isn't fun anymore...let's help out these kids!"?! It's beyond gay! Why did the principal even bring in the terrorists in the first place?! You never explained it! It's not even gay...it's Vanilla Ice Gay! The original Godzilla scripts deliver better dialogue, my writing in third grade could equal, if not succeed, your description, and the last scene...was by far....the worst scene in the history of literature. Please...for the good of humanity, show this to no one else. Burn it. Scatter the ashes into the Bermuda Triangle. But pretend this was never written and start over." -- Tyrant.
"I respect the opinions of others and accept criticism from other persons, but I ask that if you are going to criticize that you do so constructively and that you pay attention when reading the story. (by the way, my entire class liked the story.)" -- Kathleen Quigley ( the author).
"I didn't finish reading it...it was stupid aftr a few paragraphs. Your story is overall okay, but it doesn't bring out much talent. All of your sentences were literal and to the point. Ever heard of figurative language? It might make your story more intresting and more detailed. I say keep the story but add more connotative language, simile, metaphor, etc...then come back and submit it and see what we have to say." -- christy mack.
"Tyrant- MY GOD, CALM DOWN. WHAT ARE YOU LIKE YOU FREAK???? You make it sound as though the survival of the human race depends on her story??? by the way, what are you? a he or a she? judging from the review you gave her you're more an IT than anything else. A slim-like disgusting IT.The kind that sits in the corner of the classroom with no friends, then goes home looking for people to insult on the web to boost his own fragile confidence (OH, SORRY. I DON'T KNOW YOU'RE AGE, BUT GUESSING FROM YOU'RE REVIEW, I'D SAY YOU'RE ABOUT...TEN???)Get a life you JERK!! Kathleen, although I didn't think you're story was any good, I still think it's great that you're writing at such a young age! on the bright side- you can only get better in time. As long as you have the imagination, and enjoy writing- who gives a damn what that thing (OH SORRY, TYRANT) thinks. KEEP ON WRITING!!!!!" -- ROB, LONDON, UK.
"Tyrant...the next time you feel like insulting someone who has bravely stepped foreward and exerted skills beyond your comprehension (merely imagination and courage) try saying how you feel WITHOUT using the word "gay" as though it's some sort of a put down. You sound as though you might be the writer of ,"Living with Sexual Disfunctions". Be more open and understanding to ALL people, first time writers, homosexuals, whatever. Nice effort Kathleen, keep up your skills and learning new things. Oh, and Tyrant... what exactly is "Vanilla Ice Gay", you abomination to the human race! Cheers! " -- CaraLyn, london, Uk.
"find it interesting" -- ashish.
"What a stupid British fag(Rob, London). What a piece of stupid Euro Trash, "Get a life you JERK!!", what a dipshit. You know what's funny, You make fun of him for going on the internet and making fun of people and yet you do the same thing. You fucking British prick. It's also funny that you seem like the type that sits around Friday night with a porno and some paper towels and yet can make fun of people who have no life. Brush your fucking teeth, take a shower Euro dipshit, (that goes for Caralyn also). You better learn to keep your mouth shut or your going to get beat someday(soon I hope). Go drink some tea arrogant asshole (Caralyn also). Hey Tyrant, that was a little over the top. If you ever write something better than maybe you can say the things you said. That part said, I thought the story was not very good but, I also think that one story will not dictate how you write for the rest of your life, even the best writers could be better. Just because you wrote one bad story does not mean you can do better, and I think you will, for you are pretty young and will have the time to improve. It's also very brave of you to post your story for everyone to read (and make fun of in Tyrant's case,(What exactly is Vanilla Ice Gay anyway?)). Keep Writing. " -- USC sucks, Pittsburgh, PA, The United States of America.
"Damn! That really stank! It soundz similar to another dumb story about high school wizards being held hostage by their principal who was really an evil magician who took their power one by one, until some crazy kid ruined the whole story by killin him! Same dumb plot! Originalty, plz! (in a whining voice)" -- Sarah.
"Well I want to be as fair as possible and objective, considering you age, although I am two years your junior. (If you would also like to criticize me I have other works published under that name) but, um why was the story idea like that. It could do with some revising. The realism is not there, although I'm sure you must have had fun with the story idea, the little statistics like what you got didn't make sense, and what happened in the gang up on mcinery or whatever the principal's name was, it kind of defeated the purpose for going to home depot. And i kinda didn't understand why Justin fell in love with you, He wasn't particularly focused on before why now? Dialogue could use some work and er...um...you could improve your work if you probably mapped out a basic skeleton of a plot. And some things didn't make sense. But you still have time to get better and that's what counts. Also teh effort. So good luck in the future. Smile!" -- Julissa Gayle Raven, Benbrook, TX, USA.


Bower House by H E Gurlitt (1)
"The new arrivals at Bower House are well described as usual. You seem to have an endless supply of interesting characters. In fact the families who have been so acutely observed by the ghost deserve to have their individual stories told, perhaps in more detail. Although I'm not a fan of ghost stories normally, I find myself drawn to your tale because of the skilled storytelling which also provides real characters, situations and atmosphere. For me the saga of the haunted house would have more conviction from another viewpoint, but that's just my cynical nature:) In my opinion you display a fine writing talent and I wish you well with the completed work. Ed " -- Ed Bruce, Essex, England.


Air Force One, Part Four by Michael Goulish (2)
"The truth begins to surface. The war that destroyed the world is not over. And Mick and Johny, the remaining icons of the future as it used to be, are about to go to war with a past that never should have been -- to decide the rulership of the Undiscovered Country..." -- David McMillan, MI.
"Wanted: more. more. more. more. more. I've fended off wife and children for the past several hours to read all from start to finish. Where's the next part? Quit your day job and finish the story!" -- mike frohman, setauket, new york.


The Blood-Rage by L Clayton Bennett (3)
"An incredible story. I only took 3/4 of the story to guess Darkcian's origin. I'm looking forward to part two." -- Steven Polczynski, Tucson, Arizona, USA.
"Not to badmouth you, but sorta lame story. I wonder what's going on in your head to write something so, well i guess the nicest way to put it is out-there. I'm glad to see you at the very least have other hobbies. Try again next time. --SJ" -- Sam Jenkins, Mount Rose, MI, USA.
"Mr. Bennet, recently had the pleasure of reading your less-than-glowing reviews of my work. Gotta say, as a critic you're unconvincing. Although, after perusing your so-called "novel", I'm less than surprised. Just to let you know, the two stories you cynically "ripped into" have previously been published and praised by people who enjoy writing as more than just a "hobby", as you so eloquently set down in your profile. I urge you to think more before you spread unneccessary cynicism. obviously you didn't like the work, that does not mean, however, you are in any position to judge it. And after looking at your novel, I would stick to flying planes. At least in that occupation you haven't crashed and burned like the piece you've submitted here. Good Day." -- Dan Reimold, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, PA, USA.


Air Force One, Part Three by Michael Goulish (2)
"Part 3 introduces more new characters and several plot twists, with a real big one right at the end, promising even more complications in Parts 4 and 5. (The author says probably 5 parts, with a lot of action in the last two. (I love cryptic hints. I suspect General Walker and Johnny from Johnny Reb factor in.)) Great stuff. I'm a fan. Just don't hit us in Novi again, OK?" -- T.C.Lambert, Novi, Michigan, USA.
"Mick has suddenly become far too popular for his taste. Two warring factions who control the world's remaining military power both need his help -- if only he could tell the Devils from the Angels. But unbeknownst to both, Mick has one really big wildcard up his sleeve..." -- David McMillan, MI.


The Spare Tenant by H E Gurlitt (4)
"Nice style and rhythm. I commend Ms. Gurlitt!" -- Laurie Lamm, Mount Vernon, Washington, United States.
"What I read, intregues me. I want to know what happens to the ghosts and her tenants. I like the tittle, The Spare Tenants. Good luck with your story." -- Hema Vasavada, Mount Vernon, Washington, USA.
"I enjoyed this imaginative tale. Well written, with clearly defined interesting characters. I look forward to your future offerings. " -- Ed Bruce, Essex, UK.
"Great idea--a story from a ghost's point of view, and not at all "horror-ible". Very original, fresh. I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work!" -- H. Thomas.


Air Force One, Part Two by Michael Goulish (2)
"As Generalissimo of Novi, and a real-life acquaintance of the Wolverine's proprietor, I am keenly interested in where this story will lead. Passing truckers say it probably will have 5 parts. The first three (I've seen P. III) are as good as Bradbury, with a twist of Lovecraft." -- Ted Lambert, Novi, Michigan, USA.
"A story so good that I had to threaten the writer to make sure he got part three out on time. he is one of those authors who write in such a way that when he leaves you hanging it feels like you life is on hold untill you can find out what happend next. Awsome story. BLUE" -- BOLO mk XXIX unit BLU-135 "BLUE" of the line, FT Hood, Texas, USA.


Russian Front by Aidan Steer (1)
" I'm ex military, Top Secret SIOP/ESI and all that bulshit. I just started reading it yesterday so now I need to figure how to navigate the web site so and get back to the 4th chapter. As a Buddhist, I'm never thrilled to read about killing as entertainment. As a degreed Political Science major I do appreciate the historical context in which this novel is written. Interestingly enough, I was Buddhist while in the U.S. Air Force and was assigned to Guam Island in 1972 to work with B-52 crews who were delivering them an early Christmas present, the bombing of North Vietnam. Le Duc Tho' (sp?) was dragging his feet at the Paris Peace Talks and Nixon/Kissinger wanted to light a fire under the North Vietnamese. I talked with my good Buddhist friend in Sacramento who was a retired Chief Master Sergeant, and he suggested that I chant, "to go where I could do the most for world peace." I chanted the Nichiren Buddhist phrase Nam-myoho-renge-kyo and strangely enough, my orders were changed to West Germany within two weeks. I ended up finishing my college degree while over there and planned nuclear air strikes into Eastern Europe. Of course they were never used, so the karma I created was much less than what I would have created if I'd been assigned to Guam." -- Steven, st paul, MN, USA.


Air Force One, Part One by Michael Goulish (3)
" Mr. Goulish does two things I like in this and his previous story - he paints a convincing and interesting future, and he creates and fleshes out characters you care what happens to (be they human or machine). I look forward to more..." -- Lee K. Gleason, Houston, Texas, USA.
"Securing a future in post-Apocalypse America isn't easy. But when Mick Goulish send his daughter off to University with an endowment in gold and a VERY lethal bodyguard, he thought he'd done pretty well. Problem is, he didn't count on resurgance of the Detroit gangs. He didn't count on his wife wanting to follow their daughter Up North and starting a new life in a "better neighborhood." And he didn't count on the stories circulating about him, and a giant robot tank, and a treasure trove of gold. Stories that are attracting unwanted attention -- attention that may drive Mick back into a past he thought he had managed to escape forever..." -- David McMillan, Capac, MI, USA.
"Not so much a bolo story as a story of post post-apocaliptic survival and life. A true page scroller fast passed not because it is stuffed with blood and battle but because you connect with the caracters quickly and care about what happens next. READ... NOW... ^__^ BLUE" -- BOLO mk XXIX unit BLU-135 "BLUE" of the line, FT HOOD, TEXAS, USA.


Johnny Reb by Michael Goulish (10)
"Action-packed; offers an interesting insight into the mental and physical workings of a machine. Bolos were invented by Keith Laumer; this is a somewhat different take." -- Ross Presser, Gloucester City, NJ, USA.
"Heard of this guy. He really is an AI researcher, specifically in the field of machine vision. Has better idea of what automated tanks could be like than anybody had decades ago. Story has good action, better characters than Science Fiction usually does." -- T. C. Lambert, Novi, Michigan.
"Recommended without reservation to any Bolo fan, or anyone who felt for the T-800 in Terminator 2. When our creations become capable of understanding and agonizing over moral judgements, what do we do with them? And, more importantly, what do we owe them?" -- David McMillan, Capac, Michigan, USA.
" Why isn't this story on the shelves? And when are we going to see more? " -- Martin Evans, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
"ATTENTION ALL SF PUBLISHING HOUSES: If you do not immediately initiate a bidding war for Michael Goulish's existing works and future output, then you will be the great losers. The man is a born story-teller. But Micheal, change your protagonist's name, OK?" -- Bill Seward, North Carolina.
"A story worthy of the bolo histories. the bolo seems a bit too smart for the mark it is supposed to represent but it is still an awsome story that I have read many times. VERY worthy of publishing. BLUE" -- bluewolf, ft hood , texas, usa.
"This story rocks! As a Bolo reader and all around sci-fi nut, I highly recommend it to all who see past the "we are alone" veil. Great Job Michael! " -- Misty Aaron.
"Great read for anyone interested in the BOLO universe, or who just likes a great cracklin Sci-Fi yarn with a feel good ending that will bring a tear to your eye. Small enough to be digested at one sitting, big enough to keep you smiling all day long." -- Bob T, Randolph, NJ, USA.
"I loved these stories! I had to limit myself to reading both Johnny Reb and the Air Force One series VERY SLOWLY because I did not want them to end! The visual description, dialogue and especially the inner dialogue of the main character capture the reader in this very human tale set in an all too believable Post End of the World world. This would make an excellent film! (I vote for Susan Sarandon to play Annie.) Great storytelling-- I did not know what would happen next or how the whole thing would end.(My only complaint: That Seattle was one of the first places to be destroyed in the War!) Now I'll just have to join the rest of the fans in waiting for the next story!" -- Rebecca Bush, Seattle, WA USA, Earth.
"Warm and deeply felt characters lead the way, with a nice feel of Michigan, the day after the after. And the thrilling chase had both me and (non-sci-fi-fan) family members on the edge of our seats. Why this is not between covers is a mystery." -- Joshua Peck, Philadelphia, PA, USA.


The Retirement Plan by Steven Prowse (8)
"Are you sure you're not Fredrick Forsyth pulling a fast one on us? Great stuff!! Now send the rest!!" -- Richard H, TX, USA.
"Wonderful! Obviously highly researched. Infotainment at its highest! From the description I expected just the standard "Superteam" drivel. That it is definitely not." -- Harry Reynolds, New York.
"Mr. Prowse is a sadist. Why did he not send the rest of this absorbing novel? Clever dialogue and some good one-liners. Loved the Toni Bradbury bit. Hope she's in the rest of the book." -- Sarah Hammond, Portsmouth, England.
"More comments please - good or bad I don't mind" -- The Author, Amsterdam, NL.
"A very smooth ride. Constant switching of scene, although driving me nuts for a soap, works well here. Actually gets into the mind of the killer. The logic twists I would say are more like Asimov than any other author, but I agree - deeply researched." -- David P, Oklahoma.
"Very good and well done story. Very realistic much better than most Fiction or Crime Novels published. Hope to see more written." -- Arthur.
"My first impression of this story is very good. Has sound well thought out plots and logic. Very interesting read. Would like to see more chapters or sequals of this story. The ending reads like a cliffhanger from one of Tom Clancy's Books. " -- EAK3.
"Excellent work Steven. I'd like to talk with you more about it one-on-one about it. Drop me a line at [email protected]. I can't wait to discuss this with you." -- Kevin P. Grover.


There are 31 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.