www.storymania.com
Storymania Logo

 

 

Essays - Reviews




Short Stories - Reviews
Poetry - Reviews
Novels - Reviews
Plays - Reviews
Screenplays - Reviews
Songs - Reviews
Non-Fiction - Reviews
Essays Reviews
Foreign - Reviews
Reference - Reviews
Children - Reviews
Genres - Reviews

Space For The Future. by Spencer A Morin (1)
"ILOVE THIS CAN CHANGE THE FUTURE." -- LOU.


The Waterboarding Of Americans. by Dream Rinsed (2)
"Whoever you really are, it is obvious you are a complete, uninformed ignoramus, who is too lazy to write in clear concise grammar and probably spends most of your time memorizing liberal mantra and worn out taking points barfed up by the left-wind media. In short, you certainly are correct by saying you're a non-conformist. The question is are you just another asshole, who has no life and wants desparately to get on the entitlement roles, if you're not there already? Maybe it's the "waterboarding" by high school or college professors that helped you to arrive at your fucked up state of mind. This country would be so much better off if you and those who think like you would quietly join the ranks of the suicide successes. " -- Richard.
"Have to agree with the previous reviewer who was actually being too kind in my estimation. I'm puzzled by how you managed to stay alive for 45 years. I'd like to see a movement to gather up several thousand others like yourself and cart all of you off to an isolated designated target area for military artillary maneuvers. That would sure save us taxpayers a lot of money. " -- Ex-Marine .


There are 2 title entries with reviews on this page.


Go to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
 

Copyright © 1998-2001 Storymania Technologies Limited. All Rights Reserved.